Sunday, April 19, 2009

resurrectus...


this blog has been dormant since its inception, but now it will (hopefully) see some activity.
i plan on uploading music and related goodies, as well as writing about whatever strikes my fancy.


on the news front:

- "Non Serviam," my second full length that was recorded over a year ago, is finally seeing a proper release on C30 from the fine folks at the Offices of Moore and Moore. not sure when exactly it will be out, but plan on sooner rather than later.

- "Signs on a White Field: October MMVIII," my third full length, will be uploaded soon. i need a damned camera.

- Cult Ritual is going on tour for 52 days. if you live in the USA, chances are we'll be in an area near you. ditch me and head over to Cult Maternal headquarters for the skinny.

- i still have copies of the first (and only) two issues of my zine, which shares the same title as this blog. come up to me and i'll give you one for free. if you do not live in florida and/or don't want to physically confront me, i'll mail them to you for pretty cheap$$$. issue no. three is currently in the works.

No comments: